Managing the Quota Tool
The quota tool allows you to create a questionnaire, with a set of questions and a choice of answers for each question, to use as part of a survey or statistical study.
Note: For a detailed description, see Quota Tool.
Tip: Read about tracking current changes related to your quota results in the Quota Wallboard section.
Table of Contents
- To Create a Quota Field
- To View Quota Fields and Quota Results
- To Create a Quota Script
- To Create a Quota Disposition
To Create a Quota Field
- Select a project from the project list, then select Database > Fields.
- Select Create new field.
- Enter the Unique identifier.
- Enter the Label. This is the field name that the agent will see.
- Select Single parameter field type in the Type drop-down list.
- Select Edge or Cell from the Quota drop-down list.
- Mark the Indexed checkbox.
- Press Create field.
Note: You cannot create quota fields in parent projects’ database. Quota fields must be added before upgrading a project to a parent project. Read about fields in the Managing Fields section.
To View Quota Fields and Quota Results
- Select a project from the project list.
- Select Database > Quota.
To Create a Quota Script
- Select a project from the project list, then select Script editor.
- Select Script.
- Hover your mouse over the Datasheet or Script menu, then press .
- Set your preferences, then press Save and Close.
- Expand the Script menu, then select the script you just created.
- Mark the Quota page checkbox.
- Add controls from the toolbar. Make sure that you use quota fields. Read about adding controls in the Customizing Datasheets and Scripts section.
- Press Save and upload.
To Create a Quota Disposition
- Select a project from the project list, then select Dispositions.
- Press New disposition.
- Enter a name and set the desired settings. Mark the Quota checkbox.
- Press Add disposition.
Note: Read about dispositions in the Managing Dispositions section.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.