Get a quick insight into your recent and ongoing Webhook activities. The statistics include both global and project-specific requests. Read more about Webhooks in the About Webhooks section.
Note: Read more about the available statistics in the Logs, Monitoring and Statistics section.
Table of Contents
- To Check Webhook Activities
- To Include or Exclude Inactive Projects’ Webhook Activities
- Webhook Statistics Overview
To Check Webhook Activities
- From the productname.label menu, select statistic.menu.label > webhookStatistic.menu.label.
- Double-click an item for more details.
To Include or Exclude Inactive Projects’ Webhook Activities
- Mark or unmark the checkbox beside the showInactiveProjects.label option.
Webhook Statistics Overview
|projectname.treecol.label||The corresponding project.|
|projectid.treecol.label||Project identifier number. The number is generated when a project is created.|
|new.label||Number of new Webhook requests.|
|retry.label||Number of attempts to complete the Webhook requests.|
|failed.label||Number of failed Webhook requests.|
|finished.label||Number of finished Webhook requests.|
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.