Menu and Sidebar
After you log in and select your projects, you are navigated to your Agent workspace. Here you can navigate between different menu options or start working on items assigned to you.
Table of Contents
- Menu Options
- Work Items
- Types of Work Items
- Upcoming Work Item
- Ongoing Work Item
- Interaction with Customer
- Interaction with Ticket
- Multiple Interactions with Ticket
- Multiple Interactions with Customer
- Ticket Work Item
You can navigate to various menu options on your Agent Workspace:
- Dashboard: It navigates you back to your Dashboard where you can see your Activities and Tickets.
- Custom call: It navigates you to the Custom call function, where you can initiate custom calls with extensions, other agents, or unique phone numbers.
- Browser: It navigates you to the embedded browser content enabled for you.
On the Sidebar you will find items that you work with. These can be interactions, tickets, customers, or other items.
This section is split into 2 sections: Ongoing and Upcoming work items.
- Upcoming work items: Work items allocated to you from an interaction queue that hasn’t been opened yet. These work items are displayed based on priorities in your contact center.
- Ongoing work items: Work items allocated to you that you have already opened and you are currently working with. Items are displayed based on the time when they were last opened.
Note: In Upcoming work items, interactions follow this priority: 1. calls, 2. chats, 3. e-mails. The interactions that arrived at the earliest are displayed first.
Types of Work Items
Upcoming Work Item
A new upcoming work item is displayed to you with basic information about the interaction type, the customer, and the content.
Ongoing Work Item
Once you select an upcoming work item, it is displayed in your Ongoing work items.
Interaction with Customer
If a customer record is assigned automatically or manually to an interaction, then the customer’s name is displayed in the work item.
Interaction with Ticket
If a ticket record is assigned automatically or manually to an interaction, then a local menu is also displayed next to the customer’s name.
Multiple Interactions with Ticket
You may have multiple active interactions with the same customer in a Ticket, in this case, you can easily switch between the individual interactions.
Multiple Interactions with Customer
In case you have multiple interactions with the same customer, but they are not connected to the same ticket, then you can switch between them.
You can also minimize this view if you would like to.
Ticket Work Item
In case you have no active interactions in a Ticket, the Ticket’s data is displayed in the work item.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.