Users can perform detailed search queries in Campaign Manager to display the data they need. The result of this search (several rows of records’ data) can be exported for further use in other applications, including VCC Live.
To export your search results manually, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Campaign Manager interface and select a database
- Using the filters, set up a search query and apply the filter. The results of the search query then appear on your screen.
- Select the Export to… option from the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the window.
- In the pop-up window you have 2 options to choose from:
4.1. Export to file – Here the export is saved as a file that you can download to your computer. Provide a name for your file and choose a file format.
4.2. Export to SFTP – Here you can export your file to a previously set SFTP. From the dropdown menu, choose the file format you want to have for your export file.
- Once you have performed your export action, a toast notification message will appear on your screen, stating that your export is successfully done.
For your export file, you can choose the following file formats: CSV, JSON
The main difference between CSV and JSON is that:
- The CSV export contains only the most necessary columns, such as UUID, Name,
Database, Contact Person, Phone, etc.
- While the JSON file contains values of the custom fields too.
Tip: For the best experience, we recommend using a spreadsheet application (eg. Microsoft Excel, macOS Numbers etc.) for opening CSV files.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.