Deleting a Project
You can delete projects that are no longer used.
Warning: In order to maximize the transparency and ease of your projects’ maintenance, the maximum number of total and active projects you can create are limited. If the number of projects you have exceeds the limit, you will no longer be able to create new projects. The limit depends on which package you have purchased. See Pricing.
Table of Contents
To Delete a Project
- Select a project, then select action.toolbarbutton.label > project_delete.menuitem.label.
Note: Only inactive projects can be deleted. See To Activate or Deactivate a Project.
Note: Parent projects can be deleted only if they are inactive and their child projects were deleted. See Parent and Child Projects.
To Delete Multiple Projects
- Read more about bulk deleting projects in the Mass Project Actions section.
Please note, that if you wish to use any information or data related to your project, we advise to save all your project related logs, settings and information before deleting your project.
Project-specific logs and statistics that need to be saved before deleting a project:
- Logs and statistics > CDR Log
- Logs and statistics > SMS Log
- Logs and statistics > Call statistics
- Logs and statistics > Inbound statistics
Before deleting a project, you should save:
- Your voice recordings with VCC Live Archiver.
- Your SMS and Email templates, as well as Emails and Tickets.
- Your database fields, using project > Database > Fields, Actions > Export fields and values.
- Record data, using Database > Export > Export action. You can either choose to export “without pattern with contacts”, or with using a pattern created for the project.
- Quotas: in project > Quota > Actions, use Export edge quotas or Export cell quotas.
- Dispositions: in project > Dispositions > Export.
- Datasheets and scripts: in project > Script editor > Export scripts summary.
- Voice files of incoming processes: in project > Channels > Voice > Inbound, you can see all your processes listed in a separate column. Navigate to the ones where there is a voice file, and press Browse. Here you can download the file that was used in that process.
- Quality management: select your project, then navigate to the Quality management tab. From the Actions menu, select Export.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.