With Custom Calls you can generate outbound calls that won’t be associated with customer records.
Types of Custom Calls
With Custom Calls you can initiate calls to different types of phone numbers:
- Call phone numbers entered on the keypad
- Call external extensions added to your account
- Call other agents
When using Custom calls, you will be in Custom Call status, in which you cannot handle other calls.
Note: You can manage the visibility of these features one-by-one for Agents. You can also grant a right for Agents to access Custom Calls on a break.
Custom calls offer a limited functionality compared to other inbound or outbound calls.
- Custom calls are not connected to any customer record, they won’t appear in a customer’s history
- Custom calls have no dispositions
- Scripts and Tickets cannot be assigned to a Custom Call
- Custom calls cannot be transferred
- Custom calls are only covered in Statistics by a limited extent
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.