An overview of requirements your system and network must meet to run the VCC Live application.
Table of Contents
- Processor: Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or newer
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Disk space: 1 GB free
- Graphics: DirectX 9 device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
- Headset: Wired USB headset
Note: We recommend using wired USB headsets to ensure good sound quality. Before purchasing headsets, make sure that you test the product first. Our Support and Key Account Management teams can assist you with the purchase and rental of appropriate headsets.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows: 10/11 (with 22H2 update) or
- Linux Ubuntu: on version 14.04, 16.04, 18.04, 20.04, 22.04 and 23.04.
Warning: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Linux (32-bit) operating systems are no longer supported.
A stable internet connection with at least 200 kbps bandwidth connection per user is required for business-level voice quality.
Note: Connecting via Wi-Fi or mobile data is not recommended.
See Firewall Settings.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.