An overview of requirements your system and network must meet to run the VCC Live application.
Table of Contents
- Processor: Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or newer
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit (x86), 2 GB RAM for 64-bit (x64)
- Disk space: 200 MB free
- Graphics: DirectX 9 device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
- Headset: Wired USB headset
Note: We recommend using wired USB headsets to ensure good sound quality. Before purchasing headsets, make sure that you test the product first. Our Support and Key Account Management teams can assist you with the purchase and rental of appropriate headsets.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows: 7/8.1/10 or
- Linux Ubuntu: on version 14.04, 16.04 (64-bit)
Note: As of 14 January 2020, Windows 7 may not be compatible with VCC Live.
Warning: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Linux (32-bit) operating systems are no longer supported.
A stable internet connection with at least 200 kbps bandwidth connection per user is required for business-level voice quality.
Note: Connecting via Wi-Fi or mobile data is not recommended.
See Firewall Settings.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.