Data Deletion After Contract Termination
This article describes what data are deleted after contract termination.
Data Required for Business Operation
This type of data is not considered personal and is only required in order to operate the system, including local or network preferences as well as process descriptions.
- Any internal guides (e.g., process descriptions or integration guides)
- Direct Cable Connection
- Firewall rules
- Phone numbers and call routings
- SIP trunks
- VPN connections
User and Client Data
These types of data are considered either User Data or Client Data.
User Data includes data entered by Admin users (such as the user’s username, phone number and email address). These are primarily used for identification purposes as well allows us to keep our clients up-to-date with all kinds of important information associated with our products and services.
Client Data includes any imported, captured, stored and modified data (such as personal data, files and call recordings) in accordance with our contract. This data is handled by VCC Live as data processor, while our clients are considered as data controllers.
- Account details (e.g., names, contact details, databases containing user data or user settings)
- Call recordings and voicemail messages
- Chat settings and chat history (including both internal and website chat)
- Email accounts and email messages(including attachments)
- SMS messages
- Statistics and historical data
- Temporarily stored data (e.g., cache, queue, and temp files)
- Uploaded files (e.g., IVR voice files, email attachments)
- Webhook request details
Files Deleted After a While
This type of data includes files that are stored only temporarily and are deleted automatically after a specific period of time.
- Database backup files
- File system backups (deletion takes effect 7 days after deletion request)
- System logs (these are classified with suffixes (L1 to L5) based on the log archiver framework).
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.