Social Media – Handling Facebook Comments
VCC Live Chat allows your Facebook page and website visitors to communicate with you in real time. By further expanding the possibilities of Facebook’s integration to VCC Live, agents can reply to comments for your page’s post too. VCC Live can receive these incoming comments to your posts, and let your agents reply to them from VCC Live.
There is a number of features your agents can do and utilize when handling Facebook comments:
- Notification: The incoming new comment appears on the agent interface and at the same time, notifies the agent. This way no new incoming comments are left unnoticed.
- Linking to tickets: The incoming comment can be assigned to a contact or a ticket. If there is no relevant ticket the comment can be assigned to, a new ticket can be created. A handy feature of this is that if you get a new comment to a post that already has a ticket in VCC Live, then that comment is linked automatically to that ticket
- With closed tickets: If the ticket is already closed when you get a new comment, then in this case the comment does not need to be answered.
- With new tickets: With a new comment that has no ticket yet, a ticket is automatically created. The name of the ticket is the first 100 characters of the Facebook post. If the description and type of the automatically generated ticket are empty, then the ticket is linked to a Facebook record.
- Attachments: Agent can see and download attachments added to the comments.
How to integrate a Facebook page to VCC Live
Supervisors can assign only one Facebook page to a VCC Live project. Here is how to do it:
- Navigate to your project > Channels > Social media
- Click the ‘Continue with Facebook‘ button.
- This redirects you to Facebook. When you are asked to continue with your profile and selected Facebook pages, select approve.
- Then you a redirected to VCC Live’s page that informs you about a successful integration.
- Head back to the VCC Live desktop application, and select a Facebook page that is now listed in the app.
- Click ‘Add VCC Live‘
The integration stays active until you re-assign the page. Re-assigning a page can be done by first clicking on ‘Remove VCC Live‘, and then clicking ‘Add VCC Live‘ with another page, or adding a different Facebook profile as described above.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.