Handling Emails and Tickets
productname.label helps agents handle queries in a centralized ticketing system by converting customer emails into support tickets.
Table of Contents
- Notification Badges
- Emails and Tickets
- To Access Emails and Tickets
- To Create a New Ticket
- Handling Tickets
- To Reply to an Email
You can see the number of new emails and open tickets by glancing at the email icon on the taskbar.
Emails and Tickets
The emails and tickets interface lists all new inbound emails, ongoing tickets, and tickets awaiting your response. You can assign a new email to a new or already existing client and open a ticket for the query, or create a new ticket from scratch.
|open_tickets.label||Ongoing tickets awaiting a reply from the agent.|
|park_tickets.label||Ongoing tickets awaiting a reply from the customer.|
To Access Emails and Tickets
- Press on the taskbar to open the email and ticket lists.
- Press to view the spam folder, or press to refresh emails and tickets.
To Create a New Ticket
- Press to create a new ticket, or select a new email.
- If you want to assign the email to an existing client, use the recordSearch.legend pane to search for a record, and then select the customer. If you want to assign the email to a new client, use the newRecordForm.legend pane, and fill in the required information, then press generateNewToken.button.label.
When you open a ticket, you can view all the information related to the client, for example, contact details, other tickets assigned to the client, chat and email threads, and the event history.
To Reply to an Email
- Once the email and ticket interface is open, select an email.
- Enter the subject, compose your message, then press Send.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.