IVR Sound Library
The IVR sound library allows you to manage and handle your IVR sounds, replace the default IVR prompts and recordings, and create customized IVR sound sets, for example, for language variants.
To Upload IVR Sounds
- From the VCC Live menu, select Contact Center > Global Settings.
- Select the IVR sound library tab.
- Press Add to create a new folder. This will create a set that contains the default IVR sounds.
- Enter a name for your folder. Supported characters: alphanumerics (a-z, 0-9) and underscore (_) characters.
- Choose a language for your set.
Now you need to download the default sound file set, so you can replace the default sound files with your own sound files.
- Select the folder you’ve just created, then press .
- Navigate to the folder you want to save the sounds files in. The sound file set comes in ZIP format, which you will need to decompress.
- Now you can start replacing the sounds files in this folder. Make sure the filename and the format of the sound file you want to upload matches that of the default sound files.
- Once you’re finished replacing the files you need, recompress the folder.
- On the IVR sound library worksheet, press .
- Browse to your sound file folder, and upload the folder.
Create IVR Prompts Using Text-to-Speech
Our Text-to-Speech feature can convert any text into spoken words and generate a WAV audio file. This will allow you to create phone greetings and IVR prompts that you can use in your projects.
Note: The Text-To-Speech feature relies on an advanced voice synthesizer system to generate human-like speech in high-fidelity audio format. Only English- (UK), Spanish- (Spain), and Hungarian languages are available in two voices (male and female).
To Generate Audio Files
- Select a project from the project list, then select Channels > Voice > Inbound.
- On the Text to speech tab, enter the text you want to convert into speech in the Text input field. Make sure the text is no longer than 1000 characters.
- Select a language and gender.
- Press Download, then save the audio file to a folder.