Connecting IP Phones
You can connect IP phones to productname.label via VoIP.
To Connect an IP Phone
- In productname.label: From the productname.label menu, select call_center.menu.label > ipphones.menu.label.
- Press add_new_ipphone.button.label.
- Enter a name, password, and extension number for the extension.
- To assign the extension to a project, select the project from the project drop-down list. Calls made via this extension will be logged in this project.
- Press save.caption.label.
- On your IP phone: Follow the instructions in the manual provided with your IP phone. The setup procedure includes accessing your IP phone device’s configuration menu via a web browser. You will need to enter your extensions’s user name, password, and your proxy address (clientname.asp.virtual-call-center.eu).
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.