Releasing News for Agents
Supervisors can publish multilingual news items within productname.label, which appear in pop ups on agents’ screens after they log in.
Table of Contents
To Create a News Item for Agents
- From the productname.label menu, select users_menu.menu.label > agent_news.menu.label, then press .
- Select the date.label field, then select the desired date and time. Agents will receive the news item at the specified time.
- If it is not marked, mark the active checkbox.
- Select a language tab depending on the language the news item is in.
- Select the subject.label field, then enter the news item’s subject.
- Select the editor field, and add the news item you wish to publish. You can customize and format your text using the formatting toolbar.
- Press field_change.button.label.
Note: A news item written in a specific language tab will appear only to those agents who use productname.label with the same language settings.
To Obligate Agents to Read All News
- From the productname.label menu, select users_menu.menu.label > agent_news.menu.label.
- Mark the force_read.label.value checkbox. Agents will be required to open each news item before closing the agent_news.label.value window.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.