Using the Agent Browser
The Agent Browser can be accessed by you after login, and is available to you whether you are in a call or not. Admins can add up to 10 websites to the agent browser.
Tip: We recommend admins add websites that provide useful information for you, such as a company home page, browser-based CRM system or web-mapping service.
Table of Contents
To Use the Agent Browser
- Press on the taskbar to access the browser.
- Use the navigation buttons to navigate your way around.
Note: When the title of a webpage that is currently open in the browser changes, the tab starts blinking to indicate web notifications.
To Navigate Your Way Around
- Press to return to the original web page.
- Press to navigate to the previous page.
- Press to navigate one page forward.
You can use variables in the URL.
||Represents a custom field’s value, only if a custom field is setup.|
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.