Webhooks (formerly Callback API) push information via HTTP(S) requests from the VCC Live® system to an external server when specific events occur.
Note: Any pogramming language supporting JSON can handle Webhook requests. Webhook requests are HTTP(S) messages, so a webserver is required.
You can configure a webhook to execute when any of the following events occur:
- Call Disposition (Async): A record is allocated a disposition.
- IVR (Sync): An IVR interaction.
- Mobile Dispositon (Async): A record is allocated a disposition via VCC Live App. See VCC Live App.
- Payment Transaction (Async): A successful or unsuccessful payment occurs. See VCC Live Pay.
- Project Login (Sync): A user logs in.
- SMS (Async): An SMS (text message) is received.
- User Created (Async): A user is created. See Managing Users.
- User Modified (Async): A user’s details are modified.