Introduction to VCC Live Pay
VCC Live Pay allows your clients and customers to make one-off or recurring payments while talking to an agent on the phone.
Note: our IT infrastructure meets the requirements set by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). This certification is a guarantee that no misuse of card data will occur at any stage of the payment process. Read more about security in the Security Considerations section.
Table of Contents
Requirements and Important Information
- You must have a VCC Live Premium subscription.
- Your telco service provider must support SIP/TLS SRTP protocols.
- You must sign a contract with a bank service provider that includes agreements on transaction fees, receiving a transaction ID, and a two-party payment service. The ID must be shared with us in a secure way (compressed, encrypted and password protected).
- VCC Live Pay implementation may take up to two weeks due to security (PCI DSS) verification.
To Deploy VCC Live Pay
- Contact your VCC Live Key Account Manager or our Support Team for details.
- After the successful implementation of VCC Live Pay, you will receive a training session on how to use the service.
Note: this feature is only available for clients with a VCC Live Premium subscription.
There are no comments yet.