Introduction to VCC Live® Pay
VCC Live® Pay allows your clients and customers to make one-off or recurring payments while talking to an agent on the phone.
Note: Our IT infrastructure meets the requirements set by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). This certification is a guarantee that no misuse of card data will occur at any stage of the payment process. See Security Considerations.
Table of Contents
Requirements and Important Information
- You must have a VCC Live® Premium subscription.
- Your telco service provider must support SIP/TLS SRTP protocols.
- Your account must operate in a PCI DSS-compliant environment.
- You must sign a contract with a bank service provider that includes agreements on transaction fees, receiving a transaction ID, and a two-party payment service. The ID must be shared with us in a secure way (compressed, encrypted and password protected).
- VCC Live® Pay implementation may take up to two weeks due to security (PCI DSS) verification.
To Deploy VCC Live® Pay
- Contact your VCC Live® Customer Development Manager or our Support Team for details.
- After the successful implementation of VCC Live® Pay, you will receive a training session on how to use the service.
Note: This feature is only available for clients with a VCC Live® Premium subscription.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can't find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.