Setting up Global Webhooks
You can set up global webhooks via the VCC Live Desk interface.
Table of Contents
To Set Up a Global Webhook
- Press to add new.
- Select an option from the event.label drop-down list. The event you select will trigger the webhook.
- Select an option from the api_tree.method.label drop-down list.
- Enter an address in the api_tree.url.label text field.
- Select an encryption method, then enter a password.
- Press buttonDialog.button.ok to save changes.
Note: We recommend using HTTPS instead of HTTP.
To Test a Webhook Request
- Read about testing a request in the Testing Webhook Requests section.
To Use Dynamic URLs
- Read about dynamic URLs in the Using Dynamic URLs section.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.