Webhooks (formerly Callback API) push information via HTTP(S) requests from the VCC Live system to an external server when specific events occur.
Note: Any programming language supporting JSON can handle Webhook requests. Webhook requests are HTTP(S) messages, so a web server is required.
You can configure a webhook to execute when any of the following events occur:
- Call Disposition (Async): A record is allocated a disposition. See here
- IVR (Sync): An IVR interaction. See here
- Payment Transaction (Async): A successful or unsuccessful payment occurs. See here and read about it in VCC Live Pay.
- Project Login (Sync): A user logs in. See here
- Search API (Sync): A user searches for a customer record. See here
- SMS (Async): An SMS (text message) is received. See here
- User Created (Async): A user is created. See here and read about Managing Users.
- User Modified (Async): A user’s details are modified. See here
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.