Webhooks (formerly Callback API) push information via HTTP(S) requests from the VCC Live system to an external server when specific events occur.
Note: Any pogramming language supporting JSON can handle Webhook requests. Webhook requests are HTTP(S) messages, so a webserver is required.
You can configure a webhook to execute when any of the following events occur:
- Call Disposition (Async): A record is allocated a disposition.
- IVR (Sync): An IVR interaction.
- Mobile Dispositon (Async): A record is allocated a disposition via VCC Live App. See VCC Live App.
- Payment Transaction (Async): A successful or unsuccessful payment occurs. See VCC Live Pay.
- Project Login (Sync): A user logs in.
- SMS (Async): An SMS (text message) is received.
- User Created (Async): A user is created. See Managing Users.
- User Modified (Async): A user’s details are modified.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.