Setting up Project Specific Webhooks
You can set up project-specific webhooks via the VCC Live Desk interface. Project-specific webhooks are executed only when the configured events occur within a project’s scope.
Table of Contents
To Set up a Project-Specific Webhook
- Select a project from the project list, then select the Webhook tab.
- Press to add new.
- Select an option from the Event drop-down list. The event you select will trigger the webhook.
- Select an option from the Method drop-down list.
- Enter an address in the URL text field.
- Select an encryption method, then enter a password.
- Press OK to save changes.
Note: We recommend using HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Tip: You can add more than one setting in a project to utilize more than one URL.
To Test a Webhook Request
- Read about testing a request in the Testing Webhook Requests section.
To Use Dynamic URLs
- Read about dynamic URLs in the Using Dynamic URLs section.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.