Managing the Quota Tool
The quota tool allows you to create a questionnaire, with a set of questions and a choice of answers for each question, to use as part of a survey or statistical study.
Note: For a detailed description, see Quota Tool.
Tip: Read about tracking current changes related to your quota results in the Quota Wallboard section.
Table of Contents
- To Create a Quota Field
- To View Quota Fields and Quota Results
- To Create a Quota Script
- To Create a Quota Disposition
To Create a Quota Field
- Select a project from the project list, then select Database > Fields.
- Select Create new field.
- Enter the Unique identifier.
- Enter the Label. This is the field name that the agent will see.
- Select Single parameter field type in the Type drop-down list.
- Select Edge or Cell from the Quota drop-down list.
- Mark the Indexed checkbox.
- Press Create field.
Note: You cannot create quota fields in parent projects’ database. Quota fields must be added before upgrading a project to a parent project. Read about fields in the Managing Fields section.
To View Quota Fields and Quota Results
- Select a project from the project list.
- Select Database > Quota.
To Create a Quota Script
- Select a project from the project list, then select Script editor.
- Select Script.
- Hover your mouse over the Datasheet or Script menu, then press .
- Set your preferences, then press Save and Close.
- Expand the Script menu, then select the script you just created.
- Mark the Quota page checkbox.
- Add controls from the toolbar. Make sure that you use quota fields. Read about adding controls in the Customizing Datasheets and Scripts section.
- Press Save and upload.
To Create a Quota Disposition
- Select a project from the project list, then select Dispositions.
- Press Add new disposition.
- Enter a name and set the desired settings. Mark the Quota checkbox.
- Press Add disposition.
Note: Read about dispositions in the Managing Dispositions section.