Changing Your Password
You can change your password at any time.
Table of Contents
- To Change Your Password
- To Set Up a Customized Password Policy
- To Enforce a User to Change the Password Upon First Login
To Change Your Password
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Profile > Change password.
- In the Current password field, enter your old password.
- In the Password and Confirm new password fields, enter the new password you wish to use.
Tip: Press to find out the password policy, including what type and how many characters are needed.
To Set Up a Customized Password Policy
- Read about this feature in the Using a Password Policy section.
Tip: You can also use two-factor authentication. See Using Two-factor Authentication.
To Enforce a User to Change the Password Upon First Login
- Read about this feature in the Managing Users section.