Changing Your Password
You can change your password at any time.
Table of Contents
- To Change Your Password
- To Set Up a Customized Password Policy
- To Enforce a User to Change the Password Upon First Login
To Change Your Password
- From the productname.label menu, select userProfileModule.menu.label > pass.label.value.
- In the old_password.label.value field, enter your old password.
- In the password.label and password2.label.value fields, enter the new password you wish to use.
Tip: Press to find out the password policy, including what type and how many characters are needed.
To Set Up a Customized Password Policy
- Read about this feature in the Using a Password Policy section.
Tip: You can also use two-factor authentication. See Using Two-factor Authentication.
To Enforce a User to Change the Password Upon First Login
- Read about this feature in the Managing Users section.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.