Creating a New Project
The New project wizard presents a sequence of dialog boxes that takes you through the process of creating a new project.
Tip: You can create folders to organize your projects in the project list.
Table of Contents
To Create a Project
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Contact Center > Projects.
- Press Actions, then select Create a new project. The New project wizard appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
|Name||Name of your project.|
|Folder||The folder in which your organize your projects in the project list.|
|Outbound number||The phone number you make calls with during an outbound project.|
|Inbound number||The phone number customers can reach your contact center on during an inbound project.|
|Average agents||Only available in Predictive dialing mode. The number of average agents assigned to the project.|
|Project colour||The colour of the header in the agent’s script interface.|
- Read about dialing modes in the Dialing Modes section.
To Assign an Agent to a Project
- Read about this feature in the Assigning Agents to a Project section.