You can monitor user status and inbound/outbound calls in real time.
Note: Read more about the available monitoring options in the Logs, Monitoring and Statistics section.
Tip: Add or remove additional information columns by using the button.
Table of Contents
- To Monitor User Status
- To Filter User Status
- To Monitor Outbound and Inbound Statistics
- To Listen Into a Conversation
- To Change Agent Status
- Transferring Agents Between Projects
- To Invoke The Agent Transfer Worksheet
To Monitor User Status
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Monitoring > Real-time monitoring, then refer to the Users pane.
Tip: Change the window layout by using the button.
To Filter User Status
- You can filter user status by typing in a name or username in the user textbox, or by using the dropdown lists.
To Monitor Outbound and Inbound Statistics
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Monitoring > Real-time monitoring, then see the Outbound and Inbound panes.
To Listen Into a Conversation
- Read about this feature in the Silent Coaching and Whispering section.
To Change Agent Status
- Read about this feature in the Changing Agent Status section.
Transferring Agents Between Projects
You can remotely transfer agents between projects.
Note: When transferring agent users between projects, only those projects are displayed that a user is assigned to.
Tip: When switching agents’ projects, you may send them a pop-up message with a previously setup message.
To Invoke The Agent Transfer Worksheet
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Monitoring > Real-time monitoring
- From the Change status or project drop-down list, select the Move agent(s) to another project option.
Note: When an agent user that you want to transfer is using a break code, the transfer will take place once the user returns from AUX. If an agent user is in Unavailable state, the transfer won’t take place.