You can monitor user status and inbound/outbound calls in real time.
Note: Read more about the available monitoring options in the Logs, Monitoring and Statistics section.
Tip: Add or remove additional information columns by using the button.
Table of Contents
- To Monitor User Status
- To Filter User Status
- To Monitor Outbound and Inbound Statistics
- To Listen Into a Conversation
- To Change Agent Status
- Transferring Agents Between Projects
- To Invoke The Agent Transfer Worksheet
To Monitor User Status
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Monitoring > Real-time monitoring, then refer to the Users pane.
Tip: Change the window layout by using the button.
To Filter User Status
- You can filter user status by typing in a name or username in the user textbox, or by using the dropdown lists.
To Monitor Outbound and Inbound Statistics
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Monitoring > Real-time monitoring, then see the Outbound and Inbound panes.
To Listen Into a Conversation
- Read about this feature in the Silent Coaching and Whispering section.
To Change Agent Status
- Read about this feature in the Changing Agent Status section.
Transferring Agents Between Projects
You can remotely transfer agents between projects.
Note: When transferring agent users between projects, only those projects are displayed that a user is assigned to.
Tip: When switching agents’ projects, you may send them a pop-up message with a previously setup message.
To Invoke The Agent Transfer Worksheet
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Monitoring > Real-time monitoring
- From the Change status or project drop-down list, select the Move agent(s) to another project option.
Note: When an agent user that you want to transfer is using a break code, the transfer will take place once the user returns from AUX. If an agent user is in Unavailable state, the transfer won’t take place.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can't find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.