An overview of requirements your system and network must meet to run VCC Live® Desk.
Table of Contents
- Processor: Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or newer
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit (x86), 2 GB RAM for 64-bit (x64)
- Disk space: 200 MB free
- Graphics: DirectX 9 device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
- Headset: Wired USB headset
Note: We recommend using wired USB headsets to ensure good sound quality. Before purchasing headsets, make sure that you test the product first or contact our support team regarding this matter.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows: 7/8.1/10 or
- Linux Ubuntu: on version 14.04, 16.04 (64-bit)
Warning: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Linux (32-bit) operating systems are no longer supported.
A stable internet connection with at least 200 kbps bandwidth connection per user is required for business-level voice quality.
Note: Connecting via Wi-Fi or mobile data is not recommended.
Read about firewall settings in the Firewall Settings section.