An overview of requirements your system and network must meet to run VCC Live® Desk.
Table of Contents
- Processor: Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or newer
- RAM: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit (x86), 2 GB RAM for 64-bit (x64)
- Disk space: 200 MB free
- Graphics: DirectX 9 device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
- Headset: Wired USB headset
Note: We recommend using wired USB headsets to ensure good sound quality. Before purchasing headsets, make sure that you test the product first or contact our support team regarding this matter.
- Microsoft Windows: 7/8.1/10 or
- Linux Ubuntu: on version 14.04, 16.04 (64bit)
A stable internet connection with at least 200 kbps bandwidth connection per user is required for business-level voice quality.
Note: Connecting via Wi-Fi or mobile data is not recommended.
Read about firewall settings in the Firewall Settings section.