Chat – Facebook Integration
You can integrate VCC Live Chat with Facebook Messenger. This enables your Facebook page visitors and agents to communicate in real time via a social platform they already know and love. When a visitor sends you a message via your Facebook page, agents can instantly respond from within the productname.label application. Agents can see the visitor’s profile information as well as information about the page the visitor reaches out from.
Tip: You can also embed VCC Live Chat to your website. See Chat – Website Integration.
Table of Contents
To Integrate VCC Live Chat with your Facebook Page
- Select a project from the project list, then select channels.menu.label > webchatSettings.menu.label.
- Select the webchatSettings.integration.tab tab.
- Press connect-with-facebook.button.
- Enter your Facebook login credentials, then press Log in to sign in to Facebook.
- You will receive a prompt regarding information sharing and privacy settings. Select Okay.
- Facebook pages you manage will appear in the Facebook Messenger pane.
- Press connect-with-facebook.button for the relevant Facebook page you wish to connect to your project.
Note: Only one Facebook business page can be connected to a project.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.