Chat – Facebook Integration
You can integrate VCC Live® Chat with Facebook Messenger. This enables your Facebook page visitors and agents to communicate in real time via a social platform they already know and love. When a visitor sends you a message via your Facebook page, agents can instantly respond from within the VCC Live® Desk application. Agents can see the visitor’s profile information as well as information about the page the visitor reaches out from.
Tip: You can also embed VCC Live® Chat to your website. See Chat – Website Integration.
Table of Contents
To Integrate VCC Live® Chat with your Facebook Page
- Select a project from the project list, then select Channels > Chat.
- Select the Integration tab.
- Press Login with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook login credentials, then press Log in to sign in to Facebook.
- You will receive a prompt regarding information sharing and privacy settings. Select Okay.
- Facebook pages you manage will appear in the Facebook Messenger pane.
- Press Login with Facebook for the relevant Facebook page you wish to connect to your project.
Note: Only one Facebook business page can be connected to a project.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can't find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.