You can create teams and add users to them as required, letting you manage sets of users in one go rather than managing them individually. This allows you, for example, to quickly assign a project to a team.
Table of Contents
To Create a Team
- From the VCC Live menu, select User Management > Teams, then press .
- Enter team name, then press OK.
- From the Users column, drag a user, then drop it to the Users added to this team column. Changes are automatically saved.
To Search Teams
- From the VCC Live menu, select User Management > Teams.
- Enter a name in the search field.
There are no comments yet.