You can create teams and add users to them as required, letting you manage sets of users in one go rather than managing them individually. This allows you, for example, to quickly assign a project to a team.
Table of Contents
To Create a Team
- From the VCC Live® menu, select User Management > Teams, then press .
- Enter team name, then press OK.
- From the Users column, drag a user, then drop it to the Team members column. Changes are automatically saved.
To Search Teams
- From the VCC Live® menu, select User Management > Teams.
- Enter a name in the search field.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can't find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.