Releasing News for Agents
Supervisors can publish multilingual news items within VCC Live® Desk, which appear in pop ups on agents’ screens after they log in.
Table of Contents
To Create a News Item for Agents
- From the VCC Live® menu, select User Management > News for agents, then press .
- Select the Publication date field, then select the desired date and time. Agents will receive the news item at the specified time.
- If it is not marked, mark the Active checkbox.
- Select a language tab depending on the language the news item is in.
- Select the Subject field, then enter the news item’s subject.
- Select the editor field, and add the news item you wish to publish. You can customize and format your text using the formatting toolbar.
- Press Save.
Note: A news item written in a specific language tab will appear only to those agents who use VCC Live® Desk with the same language settings.
To Obligate Agents to Read All News
- From the VCC Live® menu, select User Management > News for agents.
- Mark the Force agents to read news. checkbox. Agents will be required to open each news item before closing the News window.