Estimated reading time: 4 minutes | Target users: Supervisors
In this tutorial, you will learn about VCC Email Notifications which contain important project situation updates for supervisors and administrators.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to set up an Email notification
- What an Email notification looks like
1. Empty database
1.1 Setting up a notification for an empty database
You can set up VCC Live to send a notification if one of your project’s databases becomes empty, in other words, there are no more phone numbers for your agents to call. At such times it is very important to act as quickly as possible and import a new database to keep your project running, therefore the option to set up a reminder can save you valuable time.
Note: Unlike SMS notifications, the Real-Time Monitoring screen doesn’t need to be open for this functionality.
In order to activate and set up a notification for a project, follow the steps below:
- Click on your project and select the Limits tab.
- Navigate to the Notification on empty database section at the bottom of the screen, and mark the Dialing notification checkbox.
- Select the type of notification you want to receive: Email
- Select the Frequency of the notification (in hours, 1 hour by default). This defines the period of time in which the system won’t attempt to resend the notification. The maximum value that can be set is 48 hours.
- Select the Number of records when notification is triggered. This is the number of new and other callable records in a database, that is used as a threshold. A notification is sent once the number of records is below this threshold. The threshold can be set between 0 and 5000.
- Drag and drop one or more users from the list on the left-hand side of the screen (Available non-agent users) to the column on the right-hand side (User added to notification).
- As the titles of the columns suggest, only non-agent, ie. supervisor or admin users can be added to the notification list. Likewise, only supervisor/admin users can perform this setup procedure.
- Please note that the email addresses are from the VCC Live profile of the users (via VCC Live -> User management). The email is only sent if at least 1 of the selected users has an email address set up.
- Save your modifications by clicking on Save in the bottom right-hand corner.
Note: Notifications are only sent if there is at least 1 agent logged in the project and the project is set to Power, Predictive or OIVR dialing.
A notification message, as in the example below, includes the most important and necessary information:
- The fact that your database is empty,
- The name of the project, and
- The exact time and date of the message.
There are no callable numbers. Project: Test project no. 27. 2023-05-05 10:09:38
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.