Using the User-based Statistics table
User-based statistics can show all your in- and outgoing interactions with the possibility of filtering them with parameters such as Team or Agent. Our dynamic filtering section allows you to select one or more agents, teams, and therefore create the statistics table you actually need.
User-based statistics can be used globally (showing an overview data for all of your projects) or from a project-specific perspective. It has a number of benefits that other tables (eg. Global Call statistics) may not have.
Benefits of User-based statistics:
- Setting up column presets to show the most important data on your screen and hide the less important ones.
- User-based statistics has a more precise approach for filtering your results.
- It offers a more hands-on approach by providing quick-access icons on the most used features of the statistics interface.
Learn how to use effectively the above features by reading our step-by-step tutorial below.
1. Set up and use a column preset based on your needs
With column presets, you can create predefined sets of column layouts. In each preset, you can define which columns to display or hide, as well as in what order, so you can switch between the presets at any time and use the one you need the most.
Let’s say you want to track and monitor certain KPIs of your agents in a project, but later on, you want to see other metrics in a different project. With column presets, you can predefine your desired metrics to display, and then you just have to select it from the preset list.
Here is how to create a column preset from scratch:
- Navigate to your VCC Live menu > Logs and statistics > User-based statistics
- Click on the columns icon on the right-hand side of the table
- Select Manage Column Presets
- Click on the Menu icon (three dots vertically), and select Add new preset
- You can find the ‘Add new preset’ option as a ‘+’ sign in the Column presets window, or in the ‘…’ menu too.
- Enter a name and click on the checkmark icon.
- Drag and drop your selected columns from left to right. The columns are grouped in sections thematically. You can also double click on a column’s name to add/remove it.
- In the Added columns pane, drag and drop your columns vertically to rearrange them.
- Click Save Changes, or Save and use to see it in action right away.
Note: Creating a new column preset does not affect your previously created column presets. They are independent of one another and a new one does not interfere with your already existing ones.
2. Set up a screen that shows your updated, daily data
There can be numerous situations where you want to be aware of the performance quality of your agents. In the below example, we show you how toset up a screen where you can track the daily activities of two of your agents for a certain project.
- Navigate to your project > Logs and statistics > User-based statistics
- Set the time filter to Today
- Open the filter section and add your agents to the Agent field. You can add more than one agent here.
- Click Search
- Turn on the auto-refresh feature from the top right-hand corner. Set it to refresh either 10, 30 or 60 seconds.
- Select the full-screen icon in the top right-hand corner to display your table on the entire screen.
- The display settings for the full-screen view can be found at VCC Live menu > Contact Center > Global settings > Appearance
- Exit the full screen view with pressing Esc.
3. Exporting data
Once you have created your column presets and set up the table you wanted to use, you might start to wonder: is there a way to further process the results? Well, there certainly is, and while VCC Live cannot provide you all the features that your preferred spreadsheet software might give, you can easily copy or export your results from User-based statistics. The exported TXT or CSV files then can be imported to any spreadsheet manager applications for further analysis.
- Make the settings for your statistics table as described in Chapter 1 and 2.
- From the Actions menu select Copy table to clipboard or Export table to
- Copying replicates the contents of your table on your clipboard, which can be pasted directly into your spreadsheet software with Ctrl + V.
- Export table to lets your provide a name to the file you are exporting, and select the format of your file (TXT or CVS).
- Alternatively, you can use the Copy raw data to clipboard or Export raw data only features.
- Copy raw data to clipboard replicates the entire content of your User-based statistics table on your clipboard, regardless of the selected column preset. It can be pasted directly into your spreadsheet software with Ctrl + V.
- Export raw data only lets you provide a name to the file you are exporting, which is the entire content of your User-based statistics table. Additionally, you can choose the exported file’s format (TXT or CVS).
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.