About Script SDK
- Adjust the layout of your scripts.
- Calculate field values.
- Close the database when conditions are met.
- Create complex conditions and filters.
- Execute external applications.
- Retrieve and store data in real-time.
- Launch your preferred browser with a specific website or tab open.
- Pop up modeless dialogs when an event occurs.
Tip: Read more about the built-in script editor interface in the Customizing Datasheets and Scripts section.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.