Managing Projects FAQ
The most frequently-asked questions we receive regarding managing projects.
Table of Contents
- A project has disappeared from the project list. Why?
- How do I activate projects?
- How do I deactivate projects?
- Why is there a start and end date for a project?
- What does the number next to the project name mean?
A project has disappeared from the project list. Why?
- Make sure the project search bar is empty.
- Make sure that the project start and end date is correct, and is not outside the set period.
- You may no longer have access to the project. See Assigning Agents to a Project and Managing Teams.
How do I activate projects?
Read more about activating projects in the To Activate or Deactivate a Project section.
How do I deactivate projects?
You can deactivate projects you don’t wish to use. See To Activate or Deactivate a Project.
Why is there a start and end date for a project?
Any project with dates outside the time period you set will not be visible to agents. Callbacks outside this time period can also not be set. See To Set a Start and End Date for a Project.
What does the number next to the project name mean?
It’s the project’s identification number (project ID). It helps in particular when searching your projects for a specific project.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.