Setting up Project Specific Webhooks
You can set up roject-specific webhooks via the VCC Live Desk interface. Project-specific webhooks are executed only when the configured events occurs within a project’s scope.
Table of Contents
To Set up a Project-Specific Webhook
- Select a project from the project list, then select the Webhook tab.
- Press to add new.
- Select an option from the Event drop-down list. The event you select will trigger the webhook.
- Select an option from the Method drop-down list.
- Enter an address in the URL text field.
- Select an encryption method, then enter a password.
- Press OK to save changes.
Note: We recommend using HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Tip: You can add more than one setting in a project to utilize more than one URL.
To Test a Webhook Request
- Read about testing a request in the Testing Webhook Requests section.
To Use Dynamic URLs
- Read about dynamic URLs in the Using Dynamic URLs section.
There are no comments yet.