Setting up Global Webhooks
You can set up global webhooks via the VCC Live Desk interface.
Table of Contents
To Set Up a Global Webhook
- Press to add new.
- Select an option from the Event drop-down list. The event you select will trigger the webhook.
- Select an option from the Method drop-down list.
- Enter an address in the URL text field.
- Select an encryption method, then enter a password.
- Press OK to save changes.
Note: We recommend using HTTPS instead of HTTP.
To Test a Webhook Request
- Read about testing a request in the Testing Webhook Requests section.
To Use Dynamic URLs
- Read about dynamic URLs in the Using Dynamic URLs section.
There are no comments yet.