+26% increase successful calls
Outstanding features of Virtual Call Center software
30-70% cost saving
10 min to learn
99,99% service level agreement (SLA)
Contact your current and
potential customers quickly and easily.
Virtual Call Center is a comprehensive business solution that provides investment-free
professional call center support to companies and institutions dealing with all kinds of
telephone activities. It’s the perfect solution for outsourced call centres, customer care centres,
financial institutions, telemarketing companies, debt collectors and market research firms.
- Project and database managementDifferent user rights, with easy creation and modification options.
- User managementComprehensively structured forms, simple and effective questionnaires.
- Script managementKomplex űrlapok, kérdőívek gyorsan és egyszerűen.
- Quality control managementIndividual rating system for every operator call, allowing for continual service improvement.
Fields of application
- Managing outbound callsIntelligent predictive dialer allows users to reach customers quickly and effectively. Large numbers of calls, automated email, SMS and more can be handled efficiently.
- Managing inbound callsRun a high-quality customer service with the help of our IVR, virtual queue, ACD and SBR features. All calls immediately routed to the most appropriate operator.
- Managing inbound and outbound callsVirtual Call Center’s call distribution system, based on the relevant SLA, handles outbound and inbound call distribution in the most efficient way.
Contact Centre functions
- VoiceHigh-quality digital VoIP lines ensure high customer satisfaction throughout business calls.
- EmailAutomated email based on the outcome of a call. COMING SOON, receive incoming emails!
- SMSCustomised text message at the end of each call. Relevant customer data can automatically be included.
- Voice recordingConversations between operators and customers are recorded on separate voice tracks. Each voice track can be given an individual name, and can contain any call-related data.
- Real time listeningReal-time call supervising, monitoring and joining in.
- Voice file storage and downloadBased on the file size, recorded conversations can be stored indefinitely, and can be downloaded at any time.
- Voice archiving softwareRecorded conversations can be downloaded and archived regularly with the help of separate software.
- International lines and phone numbersThanks to Virtual Call Center’s telecommunication services customers can use the system at a competitive rate, and can receive phone calls via local numbers in over 150 countries, vital for international customer services.
- Toll-free, local rate, high rate numbersUnique dialing prefixes
- Number portabilityWith the help of number portability your company can be reached on the same numbers by your business partners and future clients.
- SIP connectivityUsing SIP protocol, Virtual Call Center’s system can be integrated with other PBXs and telecommunication providers.
Reports and statements
- Monitoring operator activitiesCustomised reports with variable data and structures.
- Real-time call statisticsMonitoring of outbound, inbound calls, calls in IVR or queues and also dialer status. All system activity is visible.
- Detailed call logsCustomised reports, statistics and charts to help monitor calls. The most important data is displayed on wallboards.
- Mass exportsResults of operator groups working in parallel on multiple projects can be extracted using mass export.
- IVR APIKeys pressed (DTMF) by the caller during a call are transmitted to another (typically ERP or CRM) system, influencing the IVR.
- Database API and WebhookOnce a call ends, call data, operator recorded data and call lists are automatically sent to another system using a REST-compatible API.
- Web integrationAll web-based ERP, CRM and other applications can easily be integrated with the operator interface in just a few seconds.
Data security and data protection
- High-security data storageAll data is stored on multiple servers to prevent data loss. Data can be restored even if the storage device is damaged.
- Encrypted communicationThe system and stored data are protected by a regularly updated restrictive firewall. Communication between the software and the securly-guarded central system communication connection is encrypted (SIPTLS, sRTP, SSL).
- Multi-level user right managementClients can define precisely what kind of data can be accessed, by whom and from where. For sensitive data (customer data, voice recordings) a separate reporting interface is available, where access is recorded. Customised password regulations for all security levels can be created.
- Physical protectionThe hardware supporting Virtual Call Center’s solution is located in a high-SLA and ISO 27001-certified T-Systems (Deutsche Telecom) Dataplex data centre, where physical protection is provided, together with a highly strict pass system, dry fire protection and closed-circuit video surveillance.
- Cloud-based serviceThe main advantage of the cloud is that Virtual Call Centre, rather than customers, provides all hardware and software resources, as well as all telecommunication services. Customers can use it flexibly, on demand and instantaneously.
- Unique development methodologyThe focus of our business is our customers’ needs. Our development team uses Agile development methodology to rapidly satisfy all client expectations.
- Development quality insuranceOur multi-stage testing methodology (automated, manual and stress) ensures that software errors are detected and corrected before release.
- Service levelThanks to our monitoring system, our service level is consistently high, providing customers with a continually stable service.
Minimal system requirements
- Simple business hardware requirements
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- Windows, Linux
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Linux Platform: Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04 (32/64bit)
- HeadsetFor the best audio experience, a high-quality USB headset is needed.
- Broadband internet connectionTo ensure business-level quality while using Virtual Call Center’s solution you need a stable internet connection with a minimum upload and download speed of 100kbit/sec per workstation.