On 25th May, a new data privacy law introduced by the European Union – called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – will come into force.
At VCC Live, we’ve always been committed to data security, and we see your data privacy as one of our most important responsibilities. Being proud holders of the ISO27001 and ISO22301 certificates – some of the strictest data privacy certificates – is the ultimate proof of our success to keep both our business data and partners’ business data safe and private.
Over the last year, we’ve been working hard to prepare our company for the new legislation, and we’re more than happy to share with you the step we have taken. At VCC Live, your data will always be in safe hands.
So, here’s a quick summary of our preparation for GDPR:
- We assessed the personal data our company collects and stores including client data, employee data, and the data we collect via the webpage and newsletters. After assessing our data, we understood how we can collect and store these data in the future according to the new legislation.
- We thoroughly reviewed our General Terms and Conditions and added some sections with regards to data privacy and protection.
- We ensured that all the data we collect via email marketing is in compliance with the new rules outlined by GDPR.
- We initiated a number of developments to ensure your rights with regards to Data Controlling under the new legislation.
- Our commitment to data privacy begins with our employees. Therefore, we not only train our staff on GDPR on a regular basis, but also create a company culture where everyone contributes to data privacy standards.