New languages for text-to-speech voice generation
We have added several new languages with which voice files can be generated using our text-to-speech module, including Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Mandarin Chinese, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish and Ukranian.
Read more about this functionality here.
OAuth self-service setup option
We have added a new interface where you are now able to set up OAuth login for your account. At VCC > Contact Center > Global settings, there is now an OAuth tab where users can add SSO settings if the new, OAuth settings right is enabled.
Previously, whenever Single Sign-On with OAuth 2.0 was implemented, all details had to be sent to our support team. From now on, all parameters are available at the admin interface and once you’re done with the setup, you can reach out to our support team and ask them to enable the SSO feature. This method is more secure and saves time as well.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about this feature and how it can help your operation.
User-based statistics API enhancements
User-based statistics API has been enhanced in a way that users and projects are now optional parameters (if not populated, then all users and active projects are returned). Additionally, in the request you can now filter for fields or column presets and you also have the choice to hide system users.
You can read more about it here.
Download email attachments via API
We have expanded our API capabilities and users are now able to download email attachments via a link provided in our API. Check out how to retrieve email logs here.
- We have extended the maximum possible length of email snippets and it now supports unlimited characters
- We have optimized the performance of multiple dialing and outbound IVR projects running on the same account
- An option has been added so that duplication check during import can ignore closed records as well
- In User-based statistics, the date filter now displays the current and the previous month by default
- The disposition webhook now includes the next contact ID as well
- We have released a performance improvement when an export template includes the call recording URL
- Various errors have been fixed, regarding problems such as:
- Using multiple email template selectors within a single script
- Sending email templates using variables from an IVR
- Agents received calls when being in custom ringing status
- The user state log for the first day of the month was empty
- Available agents didn’t receive an inbound call from a queue
- Tables were not refreshed on the admin interface despite values being updated
- Email templates were not being sent out from a script when the email address included a blank space
- Voice files were not being copied in an IVR when a project was copied
- Dispositions and commissions did not appear in user-based statistics when setting a disposition in VCC Live for Salesforce