Within the frame of the Love to Help initiative VCC Live company group offer its cloud-based contact center software for free during the COVID-19 emergency and for 30 days after the emergency officially ceased. VCC Live can provide its software service in Hungarian and English language.
The following types of non-profit companies and institutes (with the indicated activity) can claim for VCC Live’s cloud-based contact center software for free:
hospitals, health institutions, universities, research institutes, NGOs, and governmental institutions who are relying on telephony to support the general public during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The service providing requires an individual subscription contract concluding.
You can send your claim to the following email address: [email protected].
VCC Live has limited resources for the Love to Help initiative related to the COVID-19 virus. We can provide our offering to the extent of these limited resources. Once we have reached these limits, as well as if the eligibility conditions are not met for the applicant, VCC Live reserves the right to reject the application.
- Data controller: VCC Live Hungary Kft. (seat: 1123 Budapest, Nagyenyed utca 8-14., company registration number: 01-09-735941, e-mail: [email protected])
- Data Protection Officer: dr. Rita Seres (email: [email protected], phone number: +36 1 999 7400)
- Controlled personal data: personal data provided in the email containing the application
- Purpose of data controlling: contact in relation with the Love to Help initiative
- Legal basis for data controlling: your voluntary approval [GDPR Article 6 (1) a) point ], which is expressed by sending an application to [email protected]. You are entitled to withdraw your consent to controlling your data, however, such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the data controlling activities completed in accordance with the consent, prior to the withdrawal thereof. You can revoke your consent by sending an email to [email protected].
- Term of data controlling: until withdrawal of your consent
VCC Live – April 2020