Supporting local timezone in reporting
We are upgrading our reporting capabilities so that system reports and related data exports now reflect the time zone of the user performing the export. In the following reports, time stamps will also be displayed according to your computer’s time zone:
- User state log
- Project Export
- Mass Export
- Records and Records list
Enhanced user interface for records and agent list
To further improve UX in VCC Live, we are working on making the user interface compatible with all major browser platforms in the future.
In order to bring you a more straightforward and consistent look and feel across all platforms, we recently revised some of VCC Live’s user interfaces.
- Project / Records list
- Project / Agents
With the upgraded User interface, we have also introduced new functionalities like mass modifying the skills for agents in a queue or copying values from cells in the Records list.
VCC Pay transaction data in mass export
We have upgraded the Mass export functionality in VCC Live in a way that users are now able to set up an automatic or manual export for VCC Pay transactions. This enables users to receive VCC Pay transaction history automatically in emails without the need to log in and download it from VCC Live.
Selecting ‘not applicable’ in quality management evaluation
We have extended the Quality Management functionality by adding a ‘Not applicable’ evaluation criteria for projects. This means that this criteria will still appear for evaluators, but they have the option to fill it out as ‘Not applicable’ when it’s not relevant without impacting the overall score.
This feature can be handy when you perform different types of evaluations within the same project and you don’t want to mark certain criteria as always required.
Read more about Quality Management in VCC Live here.
- Mass export for multiple projects can now be exported into a single file using the automated nightly export as well.
- Call wallboard is now retired; Dashboards and the User-based statistics can be used instead.
- Max. call attempt for fields has now been expanded, supporting up to 10,000 attempts.
- During attended transfer, the conference button is now disabled until the other agent picks up the call.
- In the Campaign Manager, the performance of the Collection page has been improved. Two Campaign Manager-related issues have also been fixed:
- Previously, when opening the ‘Load to collection’ dialog, the interface didn’t load.
- Previously, when exporting data from the interface, files larger than 1 GB were created.
- Various other errors have been fixed, solving problems such as:
- When using loops in an IVR, available agents weren’t allocated with inbound calls.
- Shared callbacks appeared for agents from non-manual dialing projects.
- When an answering machine was used in an OIVR process, the system incorrectly created a new record each time.
- An agent received both an inbound and an outbound call while calling a record on Robinson-list.
- Agents were disconnected from a specific account during the day.
- Calls sometimes were disconnected when transferring to a process from the script.
- The IVR webhook was skipping the process when an incorrect answer was received.
- The Dashboard and Real-time monitoring showed an incorrect number of calls in progress.
- The User-based statistics didn’t display new project data – now it’s visible upon reopening the user interface.