Embedded applications and websites appear on agents’ screens during a phone conversation. You can also use variables in the URL address to allow the system to automatically display a CRM or ERP page with relevant information about the record the agent is talking with.
Tip: You can also use the agent browser feature, which is available to agents whether they are in a call or not, to display up to 10 websites. See Adding Web Pages for Agents.
To Embed a Website Into a Datasheet or Script
- Select a project from the project list, then select Script editor.
- Select Datasheet or Script.
- Press to see your datasheets or scripts.
- Select an item you want to embed a web-based application or website into.
- On the editor interface, drag and drop the Browser control from the toolbar to the required location.
- The control’s properties are located on the right. Set the desired settings.
- Press Save and upload.
Tip: Read more about datasheets and scripts in the Customizing Datasheets and Scripts section.