Embedded applications and websites appear on agents’ screens during a phone conversation. You can also use variables in the URL address to allow the system to automatically display a CRM or ERP page with relevant information about the record the agent is talking with.
Tip: You can also use the agent browser feature, which is available to agents whether they are in a call or not, to display up to 10 websites. See Adding Web Pages for Agents.
To Embed a Website Into a Datasheet or Script
- Select a project from the project list, then select Script editor.
- Select Datasheet or Script.
- Press to see your datasheets or scripts.
- Select an item you want to embed a web-based application or website into.
- On the editor interface, drag and drop the Browser control from the toolbar to the required location.
- The control’s properties are located on the right. Set the desired settings.
- Press Save and upload.
Tip: Read more about datasheets and scripts in the Customizing Datasheets and Scripts section.
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.