Sign up for this free webinar!
The past few years have brought significant changes to organizations and, due in particular to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, demand for digital cloud solutions has never been higher. Customer expectations have increased during the pandemic, resulting in the need for businesses to reimagine the customer experience in their contact centers. Against this backdrop of upheaval, the telephone continues to retain its position as the most preferred channel amongst customers. The solution to the challenges of this ever-changing business environment lies in automation.
We invited Cristian Nedelcu, Service Cloud Specialist at Salesforce, and Ákos Tájnel, Partnership Manager at VCC Live, to talk about current industry trends and how contact center automation can help your business keep up with expectations and create 360 degree customer journeys.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- how the contact center industry changed during the pandemic
- the challenges of creating unified, cross-channel customer interactions
- how to leverage automated telephony solutions, including IVR, skill-based routing, call scheduling, and payments over the phone
- what a 360-degree customer view looks like and how you can get the most out of it
- how the integration between VCC Live and Salesforce can help you create all-round customer journeys.