VCC Live now integrates with InSign, an electronic signature tool
Another month, another feature release! We are pleased to announce the integration of VCC Live with InSign, a Germany-based electronic signature tool. This is a significant release that will allow companies to deliver electronic signatures.
As we all know, paper processes are inefficient, time-consuming and damaging to the environment. Considering this, it’s no surprise that businesses have been working for a long time on how to eliminate paper processes for good.
However, paperless processes are not only important for companies but for customers too. And as we already mentioned in a previous release, the demand for simple and convenient customer service is growing faster than ever.
Until now, when your agents had to send out an agreement or contract, customers would have to print it out, sign it, then scan it and send it back. But now there’s a better and faster way with VCC Live!
How does VCC Live’s integration with InSign work? Well, for example, let’s imagine your agent just closed a deal with a customer. Thanks to this integration, when the agent closes the deal they can now simply generate a PDF file by filling out a form on VCC Live’s platform, and send it out to the customer via a URL link.
So how exactly does the integration with InSign work?
- The agent fills out a form in VCC Live’s software with the customer’s details.
- The agent sends this form to InSign, who create a PDF with the customer’s details on it.
- The agent receives an URL from InSign containing the PDF file.
- The agent sends the URL to the customer via SMS.
- The customer can access the document by clicking on the link, signing the document on their mobile screen, and save the document.
- The signed and saved document becomes available on the agent’s screen.
The digitization of business processes is an important trend in nearly all industries. Electronic signatures, in particular, can provide a paperless, convenient and fast solution, while allowing you to follow this trend by helping you convert your processes to digital. Our integration with InSign will be invaluable for any business process that requires written declarations of intent or other signatures.