You can review and rate each call to find out how individual agents handle customer queries.
Table of Contents
Note: Actions that increase the version number include adding, modifying, renaming, and deleting evaluation factors, assigning them to categories, changing the color setting, and increasing or decreasing the minimum, maximum and weighting values.
To Create Evaluation Categories
- From the VCC Live® menu, select Contact Center > Quality management categories.
- Enter a name in the Name text field.
- Select an option from the State drop-down menu.
- Press Add.
To Add a New Evaluation Criterion
- Select a project from the project list, then select the Quality Management tab.
- Press Add. A new row appears.
- Enter a title for your criterion.
- Set the minimum, maximum, and weight values.
- Select Edge in the Color drop-down menu to highlight ratings with colors that have either a minimum or maximum value.
- Select an evaluation category.
- Mark or unmark the Required checkbox to obligate users to fill in the criterion.
- Enter a description.
- Press Save.
Tip: We recommend using criteria such as “efficiency” or “complaint handling”.
To Rate a Call
- Select a project from the project list, then select Logs and statistics > CDR log.
- Set a time interval.
- Optional: press for more filtering options.
- Press Search.
- Hover your mouse over a call record, then press .
- Select scores.
- Press Save.
Note: The Category unsatisfactory option sets the conversation’s communication efficiency score and percentage to zero, while the Category unsatisfactory option sets the category’s efficiency score and percentage to zero.