Chat – WhatsApp Integration
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes / Target user group: Supervisors
In this tutorial, you will learn how to connect your WhatsApp phone number with VCC Live.
With this integration, your visitors and agents would be able to communicate in real-time with one of the most popular instant messaging apps. When a visitor sends you a message via WhatsApp, agents can instantly respond from within the VCC Live application.
Scenario: You would like to use VCC Live to receive and send chat messages that are incoming via WhatsApp.
To Integrate VCC Live Chat with your WhatsApp phone number
- Go to your project > Chat
- Go to the WhatsApp tab
- Enter your phone number, press Save
- Your phone number appears in a new line, indicating your status as unlinked
- Press Connect to WhatsApp – then a QR code appears
- On your phone, open WhatsApp
- Navigate to Settings > WhatsApp Web / Desktop
- Tap Scan QR code, and then scan the QR code on your desktop screen
- The connection is established, and in a few moments, VCC Live will show that your status is linked.
Well done! Now your WhatsApp profile is linked to your VCC Live project – receiving text messages to this number will now appear to your agents assigned to your project.
There's always more to learn. Discover similar features by visiting related articles:
Can’t find what you need? Use the comment section below to connect with others, get answers from our experts, or share your ideas with us.
There are no comments yet.