Setting Up VCC Live® Archiver
VCC Live® Archiver is a console application that is initiated from a command line. It does not require installation.
Table of Contents
- To Download VCC Live® Archiver
- To Configure VCC Live® Archiver
- To Set a Filename Rule
- To Execute VCC Live® Archiver
To Download VCC Live® Archiver
- Visit our download site to download the application.
- Select the right version for your operating system, then press Download.
To Configure VCC Live® Archiver
- Create folders where you want to download call recordings and log files.
- Launch VCC Live® Archiver.
- In the CUSTOMER line, enter the desired information. Press enter.
- In the PASSWORD line, enter the token key you have already generated in VCC Live® Desk. You can insert it by copying the token from the Generated token field in VCC Live® Desk, and then insert it here using your mouse’s right button. Press enter.
- In the VOICE_FILE_DIR line, insert a path to a location where you want to store your voice files. The path or folder’s name cannot contain spaces or any special characters. Press enter.
- In the MOBIL_VOICE_FILE_DIR line, insert a path to a location where you want to store the voice files recorded using your phone. Press enter.
- In the IGNORE_BEFORE line, specify a date. Only recordings created after this date will be downloaded. Press enter.
- In the LOG_FILE_DIR line, insert a path to a location where you want to store the log files. Press enter.
Note: Configuration parameters are stored in an .env file, which can be found in the same folder where you launched VCC Live® Archiver from. It can be edited using a text processor application.
To Set a Filename Rule
- Read about configuring filename rules in the To Set a Global Filename Rule section.
Note: The application does not start archiving files if it finds downloaded voice files with the same name. It sends an email to the supervisor about details of the unsuccessful archiving, such as the filename, projectID and uuid. Technical notifications must be enabled.
To Execute VCC Live® Archiver
- See Executing VCC Live Archiver section.