Creating a Token
In order to archive and download call recordings from VCC Live® Desk using VCC Live® Archiver, you need to connect the two applications. This includes registering your IP address(es) and generating a unique token in VCC Live® Desk.
Table of Contents
To Create a Token
- VCC Live® Desk: from the VCC Live® menu, select Contact center > Global settings.
- Select Database API tab.
- In the IP filters textbox, insert the IP address, IP range or domain from where you want to access VCC Live® Archiver.
- Press New token button to create a new token. You may need to scroll down to see the button.
- Enter an application name.
- Enter resource references you want to use. Text in regular expressions are escaped. Asterisk (*) is replaced with (.*), question mark (?) is replaced with ([^/]+). See Database API references.
- Press Create button to generate your token.
- Make sure to write down this token, for example, by copy-pasting it to your clipboard, notepad or a text editor software.
Warning: Once you close the New token dialog box, you won’t be able to return to it to make changes or get your token again. Therefore, ensure you make a note of your token before closing this dialog window.