Creating a Token
In order to archive and download call recordings from VCC Live Desk using VCC Live Archiver, you need to connect the two applications. This includes registering your IP address(es) and generating a unique token in VCC Live Desk.
Table of Contents
To Create a Token
- VCC Live Desk: from the VCC Live menu, select Contact Center > Global settings.
- Select Database API tab.
- In the IP filter settings textbox, insert the IP address, IP range or domain from where you want to access VCC Live Archiver.
- Press New token button to create a new token. You may need to scroll down to see the button.
- Enter an application name.
- Enter resource references you want to use. Text in regular expressions are escaped. Asterisk (*) is replaced with (.*), question mark (?) is replaced with ([^/]+). See Database API references.
- Press Generate token button to generate your token.
- Make sure to write down this token, for example, by copy-pasting it to your clipboard, notepad or a text editor software.
Warning: Once you close the Generate new token dialog box, you won’t be able to return to it to make changes or get your token again. Therefore, ensure you make a note of your token before closing this dialog window.
To Set up VCC Live Archiver
There are no comments yet.