Using the App
Upon finishing a call, you can mark the number or contact as personal or business related, save new numbers as a contact, indicate the result of call using a disposition, add notes and set a callback date.
Note: The app uses a foreground service to ensure that your business calls are logged and dispositions can be used, even when the application is not displayed.
Table of Contents
Tip: Glance at the badge to find out how many callbacks and records with no disposition you have.
To Handle Calls
- Hang up the call or wait until it ends.
- Mark the call as personal or business-related. Unsaved numbers can be added to your contacts.
- Tap to add a note, disposition and to set a call back date and time. Tap Save or Later.
Note: You can go through each of your existing contacts to mark them as Business or Private, set it manually after finishing each call, or set a default option. Read more in the Number Assignement Settings section.
To Initiate a Call from the Callbacks Tab
- Tap the number you want to call.
To Refresh View
- Swipe down from the top of the list to refresh content.