Setup and Login
Before users can log into the app, you must give them permission via the desktop interface. You can specify which phone number the VCC Live® App mobile app user can be reached on, as well as which project calls handled via the mobile application are registered.
Table of Contents
- To Set Up VCC Live® App for a User
- To Select Dispositions to Use in the App
- To Log in to VCC Live® App
- To Log in as a Different User
To Set Up VCC Live® App for a User
- From the VCC Live menu, select User Management > Users.
- Select a user you want to set up VCC Live® App for.
- In the Mobile Application pane, select a project from the Project drop-down list.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile device VCC Live® App is installed on.
- Press Save.
Note: Calls handled via the app are logged in the project you select.
To Select Dispositions to Use in the App
- Select a project from the project list, then select Dispositions.
- Select a disposition you want agents to use in the application, then mark the Enabled in mobile app checkbox.
- Press Modify disposition.
To Log in to VCC Live® App
- On your smartphone: Open VCC Live® App.
- Press Allow to grant the application permission to the required features and information.
- A setup wizard appears. Press Next.
- Read the EULA carefully. If you agree with the conditions, mark the I agree with EULA checkbox, then press Next.
- Submit your user name, account name and password, then press Next.
- The application starts syncing your database. Once finished, press Finish.
Note: The app uses a foreground service to ensure that your business calls are logged and dispositions can be used, even when the application is not displayed.
To Log in as a Different User
- Tap > Account settings.
- Enter login details.
- Tap Save.