Enable Click to Call Service
To enable the Click to Call service an administrator (e.g. a supervisor) needs to open VCC Live -> Tools -> Call Center Settings -> General tab. Below ‘Click 2 Call service’, the following steps need to be carried out:
- Check the ‘Enabled’ checkbox
- Enter a port for the HTTP service
- Press the ‘Save’ button to save modifications.
The Click to Call service interface is available at http://localhost:[port]/[resource]?[parameters], where:
- port is the specified port by an administrator,
- resource is one of the three possible commands and
- parameters are optional parameters regarding the given resources.
Warning: the Click to Call service is only activated at the end of a successful login process, so already logged in agents need to firstly logout then login again to be able to use this feature.
There are no comments yet.