VCC Live is currently looking for talented people who can guide and improve our UX processes, creating efficient user interfaces with our clients and continuously improving them based on professional UX/UI processes.
- Carrying out research (prototyping and user tests).
- Creating sketches, prototypes, look & feel and also final designs.
- Improving and using our design guideline.
- Writing clear texts, using call and contact center terminology, for our user interface.
- Keeping in contact with our clients.
- Being involved in our product development process.
What skills do you need?
- Proficiency-level English language.
- Several years experience in the UX field.
- Experience in using graphical and prototyping software, e.g. Photoshop, Axure, Invision, Indesign, etc.
- Experience in carrying out research.
- Knowledge of Hungarian.
- Experience of using agile and lean methodologies.
- Mid-level HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Basic call center and contact center knowledge.
What we offer:
- Professional development and opportunities.
- A good working atmosphere.
- A company with a stable background.
- Learning and sharing that helps you progress both professionally and personally.
- Great coffee!
Where are we based?
- Krisztina Palace office block, 12th District, Buda.
- IT, ICT